We offer the following training options:
- *Public Training - 2-day public training sessions offered at various locations throughout the year (see below for individual training session descriptions). See the Events page for a list of upcoming public training sessions.
- *On-Site Training - an ACEware trainer visits your site and conducts a private training session for your staff, covering the topics you select.
- *†Internet Training - live training delivered to your office via the web. You select the dates, times, and topics to be covered.
- Webinars - a series of seminars conducted via the telephone/web, covering various topics (e.g. Marketing, Query Management, Email Merges, etc.). Go to the Webinar Archive page to see the list of webinars available.
- Annual Conference - and don't forget the ACEware Users' Conference as a great educational opportunity for staff.
*These are fee based training options. Please see the Pricing page for the cost of these training options.
†You must be allowed to use a program like Mikogo or GotoMeeting for Internet training.
Public Training Descriptions
Student Manager Introductory (Bootcamp) Training
Topics covered: navigation (i.e. menus, shortcut keys, etc.), data entry (i.e. how to create records, register in a course, make a payment), report system overview (how to run reports), introduction to the report writer, and utilities overview (i.e. combine records, back-up data, etc.).
Student Manager Intermediate Training
Topics covered: brief review of navigation and data entry, code management (adding, editing, combining codes), customizing preferences, report and query management, intermediate report writing.
Student Manager Report Writing
Topics covered: adding/deleting report elements, report layout, report banding, introduction to report functions, page setup, printer setup, saving reports.
Advanced Report Writing
Topics covered: advanced concepts of report writer technique and theory including print whens, variables, justdoits, data grouping, and advanced report functions.
What our Customers are Saying
"Love these trainings. So helpful! You find out you’re not the only one with questions about a topic. [It is] great hearing from a trainer and also others from group with answers/solutions to problems/issues."
Buckeye Career Center
"Always attend the webinars ACEware hosts, not only is it a great up-to-date training tool, but helps refresh your knowledge on functions you may not always use."
University of Central Florida CE