Student Manager is a complete course management and student registration software solution for Continuing Education, Community Education, Workforce Training, Career Centers, and Osher Lifelong Learning Institute programs.
The Student Manager Package includes:
- Student Manager Administrative Interface
Provides a full compliment of tools to help you develop, market and manage your non-credit programs, including course budgeting, tracking expenses, CRM, an integrated report writer, and much more!
- ACEweb Online Portal
Offers 24/7 access from any device for Students and Instructors. Students can browse and enroll in courses, self-manage their personal and family profiles, track their registration history, manage communication preferences and interests, and pay invoices. Instructors can view courses they are teaching, view rosters, print attendance sheets, email students, and enter final grades.
- Payment Service Interface
Securely process payments with one of our payment service partners. Credit card information never touches the software.
Extend the Student Manager package with optional modules such as Attendance Tracking, Course Packaging, ACEweb Calendar, and more.
Support and Maintenance
Receive a dedicated technical consultant to assist with installation and training. This same person continues to support your unit after you go live with the software. We do not use a ticket system -- Support is live, prompt, and personal.
Student Manager and ACEweb are application-based software programs that can be installed on your local network, or hosted on an external server maintained by ACEware. See Requirements for more information.
What our Customers are Saying
"Student Manager will organize your students and registrations. You have endless abilities to pull data from the system. You can create classes, have your students enroll online, enter payments, etc... ACEweb is basically a 24-hour employee."
Auburn University at Montgomery
Key Features - Student Manager Administrative Interface
There are no per-user licensing fees. Create as many users as you need!
A multitude of personal and global preferences to tailor the software to your needs.
A host of tools including Budgeting, Income/Expense tracking, and Contract programs.
Keep track of clients interested in your programs and instructors teaching your courses.
Tools to help you track all contacts with your students and instructors.
Integrated tools to help you market your courses to specific groups.
Send enrollment confirmations, class reminders, emergency notifications and more!
Use the 300+ pre-designed reports. Modify them to suit your needs or create your own!
Key Features - ACEweb Online Portal
Use our design for easy viewing on any device. Or apply your own mobile friendly design for a seamless transition from your institution's website.
A Multitude of Options
Support for Course Prerequisites, Coupon Codes, Course Deposits, Membership programs, Conferences with breakout sessions, and more!
Students can enroll in courses, self-manage their account, view and print their registration history, and pay outstanding balances and invoices.
Instructors can view course information, view and export course rosters, print attendance sheets, email students, and enter final grades and hours.
Key Features - Payment Service Interface
We work with a large selection of Payment Service Partners, such as Authorize.net, Touchnet, PayPal, to provide PCI compliant payment processing.
Securely process payments within the Student Manager Administrative Interface and the ACEweb Online Portal. The Credit card information never touches the software!
Online Payment Options
You can set online payment options for all courses, or on a course-by-course basis. Require payment by credit card, allow invoicing for all courses, or allow invoicing on certain courses only.
Optional (Add-On) Modules
- Attendance Tracking - track daily attendance, hours attended, reason for non-attendance, and session grade.
- Course Packaging - supports promotional offers and discounts on bundled registration packages, including BOGO offers (online only).
- Report Wizard – enhances the functionality of the integrated report writer. Supports scheduled email delivery of reports and more.
- ACEweb Calendar -presents courses to students and staff in a convenient and easy to follow calendar view.
- ACEweb Alternate Interface - create a "branded" website for a specific course set or database.
- ACEweb Quick Pick Module – custom registration functionality for students to select multiple courses from a single screen, place all in cart, and check out.
- ACEweb Term Fee Module - charge a fee the first time an individual enrolls in a course for a given term/semester.
Extraordinary Customer Support
Our industry leading support will help you make the most of your ACEware Systems software products.
- Knowledgeable Support Staff – our staff have years of experience in the Education industry, and are experts in the use of ACEware software.
- Personal Technical Consultant –your dedicated technical consultant becomes familiar with your organization’s operating procedures, allowing them to more effectively answer your technical questions and offer procedural advice.
- Customer-Driven Research and Development – we keep up-to-date on industry standards and frequently add features that help you meet the needs of your ever-changing business environment.
- Training Opportunities - we provide you many training opportunities including webinars, self-study materials, on-site training, enterprise consulting, and annual conferences.