- New User Guide (PDF) - instructions to launch Student Manager, navigate the system, add/edit/find/delete records, and run reports.
- Online Help - resource for all Student Manager features. Start with the New Users-Introduction to Student Manager section then view other topics from the Contents tab in the left sidebar, or search for topics (top right of help site). You can also view a sequence of topics about specific routines such as adding course, names, registering someone, etc. from the Browse tab in the left sidebar.
- Webinar Archive - additional webinars on specific topics such as the Student Manager Reporting system, special operations, optional modules and many more.
- Student Manager Demo - download and install the demo on your workstation machine. This allows you to learn how to work with Student Manager records in a 'dummy' database-no need to worry about making mistakes with your live data!
Where to Get Help
- ACEware Newsletter - the newsletter provides many resources to all Student Manager users. Sign up to start receiving these valuable resources. Visit the Newsletter Archive to view past newsletters.
- ACEware Listserv - join the listserv and receive notifications about training opportunities, our annual users' conference and other ACEware news. To join the listserv, send an email request to your ACEware technician.
- ACEware Forum - receive notifications when Student Manager and ACEweb updated are released.
- Technical Support Line - if your institution has a current support agreement with ACEware Systems, you may contact your ACEware technician for help. Don't know who your ACEware technician is? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your name, institution and contact info in the email) and your technician will contact you.
- Internet Training - live training delivered to your office via a connection program such as Mikogo or GotoMeeting. You select the dates, times, and topics to be covered. For pricing and scheduling, contact your ACEware techncian.
- Public Training - training sessions offered at various locations throughout the year. See our Events page for a list of upcoming public training sessions.
- On-Site Training - an ACEware trainer visits your site and conducts a private training session for your staff, covering the topics you select. For pricing and scheduling, send an email to email@example.com.